According to the researcher Meredith Chivers, of the University of Queens, to stimulate sexual relations it is fundamental to stimulate the brain of women.
However, there are foods that work very well as aphrodisiacs in the case of women, reports Jennifer Landa, chief physician of the American center BodyLogicMD.
1. Chiles. According to Landa, the capsaicin contained in chilies is a chemical that increases circulation. It also stimulates nerve endings that contributes to excitement, so recommend eating a meal containing this food before going to bed with your partner.
2. Eggs Eggs are a reliable source of L-arginine, an amino acid that increases the production of nitric oxide that has a dilating effect on blood vessels when it acts on your body’s enzymes. M uch of drugs used to treat impotence and hypertension work by increasing the levels of this oxide.
3. Dark chocolate Its high content of phenylethylamine, helps to release endorphins and serotonin natural stimulants of mood. Landa advises buying those types of dark chocolate that have at least 65% cocoa.
4. Avocado. Avocado is a rich source of vitamin E, which helps the body in the production of hormones such as estrogen, testosterone and progesterone. These hormones circulate in the blood and stimulate sexual responses, such as swelling of the clitoris and vaginal lubrication, adds the specialist.
5. Peaches They are capable of raising sexual desire, since they contain high levels of vitamin C, which allows improving the sperm count and reducing its agglutination.
A couple of recommendations …
1. Nutmeg. Increase the desire in women, especially when it starts and notice the first symptoms of menopause. They simply recommend taking a little nutmeg powder with a little honey for 20 days.
2. Royal jelly. It is considered by our ancestors as an enhancer of the natural sex and an ideal ingredient to increase the desire in women.