Dreaming of becoming a great leader and innovator in healthcare? Study a postgraduate course in Strategic Leadership and Innovation in Healthcare from Warwick Business School and meet your life objective.
A new online programme for individuals looking to enhance their leadership skills to successfully navigate the changing landscape of healthcare across the globe.
Taught entirely online, our part-time MSc in Strategic Leadership & Innovation in Healthcare has been carefully designed to provide you with the skills to focus on addressing the complexity of change within healthcare settings through innovation and the adoption of a more critical and strategic focus.
This programme is founded on the research expertise of the Warwick Business School Organizing Healthcare Research Network (OHRN).
Unlike many other existing healthcare leadership courses our programme is distinctive in focusing on innovation and adopting a more critical and strategic focus on the topic from the perspective of organizational theory.
Start date: 28 January 2019
Duration: 30 to 36 months part-time
Location: Distance learning (no face-to-face element)
- Gain an understanding of health organizations and the challenges they pose for strategic leadership for healthcare innovation
- Learn how to integrate theory and practice relevant to a wide range of healthcare innovation and leadership practices and relevant functions in different contexts
- Develop an understanding of appropriate techniques to implement innovation initiatives
- Gain an understanding of the development of appropriate policies and strategies within a changing environment to manage healthcare stakeholder interests
- Learn how to acquire and analyze data and information to evaluate its relevance and validity in the context of new healthcare innovation and leadership situations
- Develop your ability to use information and knowledge effectively
- Challenge preconceptions and remove subject and functional boundaries to learn how to handle complex situations holistically
- Gain an MSc in Strategic Leadership & Innovation in Healthcare
The master’s course, delivered 100 percent online, will connectively enhance you with abilities to focus on addressing the complexity of change within healthcare settings. It incorporates online text, multimedia, discussion forums and live webinar sessions.
How can I apply for the online course?
It is easy. Remember the deadline for the application is fast approaching – for January 2019, the intake is November 2018, hurry! Before applying, please check that you meet the eligibility criteria and do the application through the university online form here wbs.ac.uk/go/healthapply